Tuesday 24 March 2009

Angela fucking Eagle

I normally like to reflect before posting, but watching Newsnight is making my blood boil.

That useless Scouse tart Angela Eagle won't answer a straight question - even Paxman lost patience with the rugmuncher for Toxteth East.

Everyone who knows anything about banking accepts that this shower of shits has fucked up big style, yet Eagle is still trying to claim that 'basic economics' (by which I assume she means Keynsian daydreaming) requires additional 'financial stimulus'.

Bollocks.

What we need now is a huge reduction in public spending, and tax incentives to promote real wealth creation (that's manufacturing, to all you Thatcher fans) in this country.

I can't begin to describe my disgust at the level of idiocy that passes for politics these days.

Hoons, the lot of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment